Hailing from beautiful and quaint Olalla, Washington on the Puget Sound, T-Rex Inks was founded by myself, resin artist Tiffani Buteau, and my husband Stephen. I am the T, and he is the Rex. Together, we found a way to bring to the market what we couldn’t find on the market, affordable, high-quality inks that have robust color and come in a hefty-sized pack. We have always been of the mind that if you can’t find it, make it! After years of working with the material, I understood very well what I would want ideally, so we set about sourcing it and designing the pack. After vigorous testing of the prototypes, we are very happy to bring it to the world.
- International Shipping Recommendations for T-Rex Customers
- Can I Use Alcohol Ink In Resin? And More Epoxy Resin Colorant Options
- Alcohol Ink vs India Ink? What’s the Difference?
- What is Alcohol Ink Blending Solution? Is it different than Isopropyl Alcohol?
- How Every T-Rex Alcohol Ink Color Got Its Name